Monday, December 17, 2012

Did you hear the Fanfare? Fill your holiday with magic (and a copy of my new book!)

A.J. Ponder
Wizard's Guide to Wellington
Yes that right - it's all very exciting some time last week my book "Wizard's Guide to Wellington" hit the bookshelves in Wellington, and for that mighty effort I would love to thank my distributors Greene Phoenix, and my dad, they both managed to get the ball rolling without me so the books are now available in many of the independent bookstores in Wellington and online.  Hooray!

So where have I been?  And when is the launch.  Due to extenuating circumstances there is not going to be a launch as such.  What will happen is Rona Gallery is going to be putting on an art competition with the theme "The Magic of Wellington" 6.30, 14 February 2013.  There will also be signed and numbered copies available as soon as I can organize my way out of a paper bag. Still, now my daughter is out of hospital, and things seem to be on the mend, I'm still expecting to make a come back to the Tuesday Poem blog for the New Year.

Until then Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and best wishes to you all, cheers,


A.J.

A.J. Ponder's books are available through Rona Gallery, Amazon, Paper Plus, Arty Bees and good Wellington bookstores.


(paid link)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Alicia and well done you. what a great title! And what a marvellous idea. Hope you have it selling at the airport for all the kids at Christmas! I look forward to seeing it. Also hope your daughter is doing ok and home for Christmas...
    and lastly I wish you a very happy and contented Christmas and a successful New Year
    with lots of book sales. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Helen - thanks for dropping by and being so supportive this year - I've really appreciated it - and always enjoy popping over to see your poems and what you've been up to. BTW love your books - great Christmas pressies esp Grandma's Kiwi Christmas - awesome :) http://gurglewords.wordpress.com/

      Delete