Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It's Tuesday - and I'm almost finished a huge project so here's a taste...

I know you are all dying to see the cover of the book I've been helping with the production for :) So I thought why not put up the pitcures, as the poetry for this evening. The cover art has been done by Geoff Popham - and it's amazing. I can't wait to see the book itself!

And underneath is a mock up (not quite the final) of the cover...

I apologise for the lack of (word) poetry, but it's amazing how much time it takes to put an anthology together, even if I'm not doing all the work. Certainly "Lost in the Museum" wouldn't be as fab as it's going to be without the help of Paul Stewart and Mary Mac. But mostly I'm pleased that it's almost ticked off my to do list.

Looking forward to more time on my own projects, it's going to be a busy year...

Have fun reading, maybe writing a little, and of course, enjoying the amazing poetry on theTuesday Poem Hub

A.J.Ponder





No comments:

Post a Comment