Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Poem: kinda totally lost

And I thought a wolf ate my homework would be original...
Rats, Faith McNulty got the idea first...


I have to admit this is not (exactly) a poem, the wolf ate my homework...I started a poem earlier this week called Lost, and it's ended up dragging me in about three different directions, which is about right for me. Never too sure which way to go - and all the roads look pretty good...at first. It's only later you realise you really should have chosen to walk across the field with the strawberries...

I guess that's what the garden path is all about.
I guess that's what being lost is all about
And so while there is no poem as such this week
there's this...whatever it is...

Which doesn't amount to the same thing, but at least it's going somewhere...
anywhere...
but here


Have a great week,
and hopefully I'll figure out where the poem Lost is going to take me. Maybe to two different places, maybe to a nice comfortable couch, a good book and a warm cup of cocoa, or maybe to the Tuesday Poem Blog.

Enjoy!

A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment