Saturday, January 31, 2015

Miss Lionheart...the beginning of a crazy-fun adventure...

If you are a regular, you may have noticed I've been rather distracted lately, and for that I'm sorry. It's all part of my New Year's resolution to make the most of all the opportunities I have. Also just to enjoy my writing as much as possible, and only take on projects I love.

So here we go, the beginning of a crazy fun adventure. I hope you enjoy reading Miss Lionheart and the Laboratory of Death as much as I enjoyed writing it. Miss Lionheart is an amazing character, and I just know she has a few more twists and turns up her sleeve, so keep in touch...

But in the meantime, it's time to duck the gelignite and avoid the Acme fuses. Time to catch this first instalment of Miss Lionheart and the Laboratory of Death right here, because missing it, well that would be more than your life is worth!

Every adventure starts with a first step, so take this one with Lilly Lionheart into the Laboratory of Death Part 1: Once Bitten and meet a young genius, amazing creatures, and enjoy! And if you want to find out more about Miss Lionheart my own Miss Lionheart is running an Ask Miss Lionheart questions at http://askmisslionheart.tumblr.com, and Miss Lionheart also runs a blog of her own here.

18/12/2015 PLEASE NOTE: the full Miss Lionheart and the Laboratory of Death will be coming out in paperback in April 2016 - but if you can't wait until then the omnibus edition ebook is available now at http://www.amazon.com/Lionheart-Omnibus-Edition-Laboratory-Death-ebook/dp/B019FLDJKW



No comments:

Post a Comment