The people who know me will have heard that my son is having a tough time at the moment. Well, last weekend and through to Tuesday were scary bad. Fortunately for no apparent reason at all he's been better the last couple of days, but I've got to the point where my brain can't do much more than make it through the day. So please excuse the "wibble" and contemplate the vagaries of the universe, but let me assure you - normal service will be resumed as soon as I figure out what normal is....
In the meantime...
- Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
- Thy micturitions are to me,
- As plurdled gabbleblotchits,
- On a lurgid bee,
- That mordiously hath bitled out,
- Its earted jurtles,
- Into a rancid festering confectious inner-sphincter. [drowned out by moaning and screaming]
- Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles,
- Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts,
- And living glupules frart and slipulate,
- Like jowling meated liverslime,
- Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turling dromes,
- And hooptiously drangle me,
- With crinkly bindlewurdles,
- Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
- See if I don't.
an extract from Douglas Adam's, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
So Don't Panic :) and have a great TGIF and weekend, and hope to catch you all next Tues...