Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tuesday Poem: Tomorrow is another day


That's the thing
Today is totally hectic
Yesterday is long gone
and tomorrow is...

Today



Yup, I'm late again, but maybe not for my American audience, and so here we go, enjoy your Tuesday, mine slipped through my fingers, but then again some really cool projects are on the boil, including two anthologies, and I moved house.  Yes, I'm in beautiful Brooklyn with a gorgeous walk into town. 

And soon I'll be myself, and the cats will be allowed outside and all will be well with the world. 

So it's a final goodbye to the old cherry tree, getting rid of a few last boxes, planning some renovations, and writing.  So much writing.  

what could be more fun, except sitting out on a deck and watching the trees grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment