Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Lords of the Sea

 And thus we fought for honour, Lord

T'was our honour lord, we lost. 

We faced the kraken, Lord
And couldn't take its arms

So we filled the seas with oil
And we filled the seas with death

And now that evil kraken
will take its final breath

But the fisherfolk can't eat the fish
And our soldiers die

And a new evil it stalks across the land
My lord, 'tis you and I 


A quick little poem this Tuesday, I hope you enjoy.

A.J.

More kraken poems:

The Kraken by Alfred Tennyson
Under the Surface

And if you're interested in my other writing, please check out what's new on my blog: https://ponderbooks.com

My books are available wide, and my favourite, Quest is now out in audiobook. (If you're in US Chirp is the cheapest option ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž)







No comments:

Post a Comment