Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Free short story "The Forgotten World"

"The Forgotten World"
I've been a little bit quiet lately in terms of poetry.  But if you love period action adventure with cryptozoological species, you may well love this little short story. Written in the time of Arthur Conan Doyle, there might be a little truth to the fact that the title is a riff on Athur's "The Lost World" :)

The Forgotten World

To find out what those creatures might be follow the link, and don't be caught on the cliffhanger! ...keep on scrolling to get the second half.

And of course if you haven't read my latest book Quest - please check out the free preview here.

Happy Reading!

A.J.

P.S. I'd love to know what you think of my stories. Reviews and feedback really make my day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment