Monday, February 22, 2021

Haiku for Quest and the final countdown for Enchanted Kingdoms

 

Haiku for Quest - 

So, I was challenged in Twitter to create a Haiku to pitch one of my books, so I chose Quest....

A fighting princess
Looking to be a hero
Will find a dragon


Now, I don't write very many haikus - but it can go with my other haiku piece - 


Now, I don't post very often, so I thought I should mention what I've been up to - aside from writing haiku on Twitter!

I'm part of a fairytale box set raising money toward funding equipment for autistic children. 
And in just a day or two I'll post about that, but in the meantime, here's a graphic I created and a bit of a blurb. 

●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● 
**OLD TALES, NEW TWIST** ●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● 
 20+ Brand new retellings of your favorite fairytales in one stunning box set, all for just 99c with 100% of the proceeds supporting a children's autism charity. Pre-order this set now on Amazon and we'll give you a #free companion box set to tide you over until launch! 👉Pre-order Enchanted Kingdoms here: www.Books2read.com/EnchantedKingdoms 
👉Get your companion set here: http://bit.ly/EKAmazonGift


So hold on tight - just a day, or so, to go before you can get your hands on this amazing set. And don't forget to pick up that companion set before the launch!

Have fun reading,
A.J. Ponder











No comments:

Post a Comment